Croatia has long been a hidden gem in Europe, but it’s finally getting the attention it deserves.
The country has it all: stunning coastlines, picturesque medieval villages, and plenty of cultural attractions.
Plus, it’s extremely affordable compared to other popular honeymoon destinations.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should honeymoon in Croatia!
- The Scenery
There’s no shortage of beautiful places to explore in Croatia. From the beaches of Dubrovnik to the rolling hills of Plitvice National Park, there’s something for everyone.
- The History
Croatia is rich in history and culture. The country has been inhabited for over 2,000 years, and there are plenty of ancient ruins and historic sites to explore.
- The food
Croatia is home to some of the best food in Europe. From fresh seafood to hearty stews, you’ll never go hungry on your honeymoon.
What are some of the best places to visit on a honeymoon in Croatia?
Why you should honeymoon in Croatia? Croatia has long been a popular destination for honeymooners, thanks to its stunning scenery, medieval villages, and romantic coastline. Here are some of the best places to visit on a honeymoon in Croatia:
Dubrovnik is one of Croatia’s most popular tourist destinations, and it’s easy to see why. The city is wrapped in medieval walls, and its streets are lined with baroque buildings and churches. Dubrovnik also has a beautiful Croatian coastline, with rust-colored rooftops and clear blue waters.
Hvar is another popular destination for honeymooners. The island is known for its beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, and Mediterranean climate. Hvar also has a rich history and culture, with a number of medieval churches and buildings.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of Croatia’s most popular tourist destinations. The national park is home to a number of cascading waterfalls, and is surrounded by dense forest. Plitvice Lakes is a great place to hike, and there are also a number of caves and lakes to explore.
What are some of the things to do on a honeymoon in Croatia?
One of the best things to do on a honeymoon in Croatia is to explore the stunning scenery. With its mix of mountains, coastline and picturesque villages, there is plenty to keep you occupied. Another great activity is to sample the local cuisine; with fresh seafood and locally grown produce, you are sure to find some delicious dishes. Finally, a honeymoon in Croatia would not be complete without spending some time relaxing on one of the many beautiful beaches.
What are some of the pitfalls to avoid on a honeymoon in Croatia?
- Packing properly for your trip is one of the biggest things you can do to set yourself up for success.
- Make sure you have the right type of clothes for the weather and activities you’ll be engaging in.
- Don’t over-plan your trip and try to leave some room for spontaneity.
- Be aware of the local customs and behave accordingly.
- Don’t forget to pack essentials like your passport and medication.
- Drink plenty of water and take care of yourself to avoid getting sick.
- Have a backup plan in case something goes wrong.
- Make sure you’re insured in case of any accidents.
- Enjoy your honeymoon and don’t let anything ruin it!